If you, a child, family member, or anyone close to you has ever been arrested, convicted, or both; then you know how difficult the consequences can be later on in life.
Often times it can hinder progress for those who are trying to move on and improve their lives. Landlords may deny leasing or renting and employers may skip over your application for someone with a clean record.
At the Fernandez Law Group, we have more than 43 years experience handling criminal cases.
How can Fernandez Law Group help me get my record sealed or expunged?
Our team of attorneys understand these circumstances can be difficult for anyone to face. Fortunately, Florida law provides an option for qualifying individuals to have certain criminal arrest records sealed or expunged if those records stem from a single arrest or incident.
The process is rather complicated and the requirements as per Florida Statutes are very complex. Aside from having a knowledge of the process, many people have difficulty understanding what types of records can be sealed or expunged, and whether or not they qualify. Hiring a criminal defense attorney can really go a long way in helping you achieve this goal – and we have a new solution that’s affordable for anyone.
Built off of our many years of experience and success in helping Florida residents get their records sealed or expunged, we have developed a streamlined program to help you through the entire process. We will complete all of the necessary paperwork, file the required petitions and appear in court on your behalf as needed. We understand what your rights are under Florida law and will aggressively represent your best interests at all times.
Take advantage of our FREE consultation – We will discuss the entire process with you, and present all costs and fees associated with this service to you up front. There will be no hidden fees or surprises. Find out if you qualify to have your record sealed or expunged at no up front cost to you. Our attorneys are ready to give you an overview of the process and determine your eligibility today.
When someone searches for my name online, will they learn about my arrest?
Not only can we help you get your record sealed or expunged, we also take it a step further with by providing mugshot removals from websites and having your online reputation cleaned up in other areas that could affect employment or rental and lease agreements. Any unwanted content associated with your name is removed from search engine results through proprietary methodologies.
This reputation repair service ensures a clean search of your name or business on all online search entities such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Any unwanted listings will be eliminated, obfuscated or hidden from public view. And you don’t have to worry about falling prey to any “fly-by-night” operations offering “search engine image protection” – the job is done right through our professional agents.
What do I need to do to get started?
The first step is to take advantage of our FREE consultation and find out if you’re eligible. Once we determine eligibility and we reach an agreement then we begin taking care of every step of the process for you. Any paperwork that needs completed will be done by our attorneys. We will provide you with detailed instructions for anything you need to complete on your end. You will also need to sign some documents for us and have your fingerprints taken in some cases as well. If a hearing is required, we can appear on your behalf.
When you come to Fernandez Law Group to have your criminal record sealed or expunged, you get several advantages over many other law firms.
- You will be working with a team of attorneys, not just one attorney.
- Our attorneys are experienced and qualified to practice in state or federal courts.
- We have helped seal or expunge many records over the years here in Florida
- We have developed a streamlined program to help you through the process quickly and affordably.
- We go a step further and help remove mugshots and repair your online name reputation.
- Consultations are FREE – find out if you qualify, learn about the process and fees up front at no cost to you.
Call us today at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation and find out what we can do to begin helping you get your record sealed or expunged before you spend a dime!
Criminal Defense Solutions:
- Assault and Battery Defense
- Bail and Bond Hearing Attorneys
- Burglary, Larceny, Robbery, Shoplifting and Theft Defense
- Computer, internet, and Cyber Crime Defense
- Defending Drug Violation Charges and Offenses in Florida
– Drug Manufacturing Defense
– Drug Possession Defense
– Drug Sale Defense
- Early Termination of Probation Attorneys
- Firearm or Weapons Violation Defense
- Fraud and Fraudulent Activities Defense
- Prostitution Defense / Defense for Solicitation of a Prostitute
- Seal or Expunge a Criminal Record
- White Collar Criminal Defense Attorneys with aggressive representation
- Wire and Mail Fraud Defense
- Get your Criminal Record Sealed or Expunged
Criminal Defense Resources:
Call us today at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation and case evaluation.
Content authored by Frank Fernandez