Different Types of Negligence Resulting in Auto Accidents:
• Failure to be aware of their environment, surroundings, or not seeing other drivers and pedestrians.
• Failure to maintain proper speed, whether exceeding the speed limit or driving too slow.
• Tailgating, or following entirely too closely behind another driver.
• Failure to yield to a right of way.
• Running red lights and stop signs, or failing to stop at red lights or stop signs.
• Losing control of the vehicle, reckless or careless driving.
• Unable to stop in time, rear end collisions, failure to use the brakes properly.